A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Nolan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Nolan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Nolan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Keith Nolan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Nolan practice?
- Dr. Paul Nolan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Nolan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX.
See Corpus Christi Pediatricians and Corpus Christi Pediatric Specialists.