A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Noroian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Noroian is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Noroian, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Noroian graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Noroian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Noroian MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Noroian practice?
- Dr. Paul Noroian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Noroian practices Psychiatry near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Psychiatrists.