Dr. Paul Norton Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 12th, 2012

Prescribed Ridlin upon 1st mtg with follow up 3 weeks later

We made an appointment with Dr. Norton to see our 5-yo son who we believe may have ADHD. The hour appointment was spent asking me questions and checking my son's height, weight, and breathing. There was no interaction with my son and no testing. At the end of the meeting, he prescribed Ritalin and told me to schedule a follow up meeting in 3 weeks. Is this normal?

May 16th, 2011

we used to see dr gruenwald at this location but he left this office so we were switched to dr norton, i have seen him twice for my 2 kids. i dont think hes AS good as dr gruenwald was but he seems to be a pretty good dr. nothing really bad about him i guess i just liked dr guenwald more.

April 6th, 2010

Need more talk, answers... rather than meds

Recommended by my son's school, I thought my son would finally get some help and have some questions regarding his behavior problems answered. Dr Norton was quick to prescribe Ritalin with only some questionaires from parents and teachers but didn't take time to talk to or test my son himself, especially when the meds didn't work (just thought he'd increase them). I wanted diagnosis, someone who would talk to my son and give us some understanding into not only why his behavior was as it was, but how best to help him. Eventually we just stopped the meds and stopped seeing Dr Norton. STILL TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY SON!

April 13th, 2015