A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Norwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Norwood, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Norwood, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norwood graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Norwood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Norwood FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Norwood practice?
- Dr. Paul Norwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Norwood practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists.