Paul Nourbash MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017
Thank You Dr Nourbash!!
Three years after a very success total hip replacement by Dr Nourbash, I fell on the hip and cracked my femur. This happened in Florida. The Orthopedic in Florida advised surgery but when I called Dr Nourbash for his advice he said no surgery was necessary and prescribed 6 weeks of no weight and PT after 8 weeks. I'm now at 11 weeks with no pain, no limp, NO SURGERY! Thank You Dr Nourbash!!

June 8th, 2017
Excellent care and understanding of issues. Would recommend for knee replacement surgery.

June 6th, 2017
Dr. Nourbash is the absolute best!
Dr. Nourbash did a hip replacement on my left hip. He used a zip line for my incision which healed very well and was removed without pain. Also, I woke up from the hip replacement without pain since I received meds before my procedure. Dr. Nourbash takes time to explain things and does not rush! He is excellent! I highly recommend him. My last hip replacement, things did not go well.

April 19th, 2017
One Of The Best
From the day I met Dr. Nourbash I liked him. He was friendly, answered all my questions and my wifes questions. He is a very skilled surgeon and trust him completely. I'm out of therapy now after a left hip surgery. I feel great and walk with no pain. After I got home from the hospital, I walked down the stairs with no assistance to answer the door for the home therapist. She was very surprised that I was on my feet and walking almost normal. My therapy went just as well, and I'm back to work after 3 months. I drive a truck for a living and it is rough on my body. I would recommend Dr. Nourbash without hesitation for a hip surgery.

March 22nd, 2017
Knee Replacement surgery
wonderful Dr great office visits fanstatic bed side maners

February 28th, 2017
Total hip replacement
Dr. Nourbash is an outstanding surgeon. He does the posterior approach and I had remarkable results. I was off the walker and using a cane at 5 days post op. I'm in PT now and they can't believe how well I'm doing! Now I am waiting to have my other hip done so I can enjoy my summer walking, gardening and fun at the beach!

December 10th, 2016
Dr Nourbash tops my list of doctors very good personality and knowledge of his profession will refer him to all that are having problems all my trust was in him

November 5th, 2016
great doctor
Dr Nourbash did my 2nd hip replacement, recovery was smooth as glass, answered all my concerns and open to my questions. Took time to listen and has a sense of humor too! Very pleased with his skills and concern for a good outcome.

August 17th, 2016
Dr. Nourbash is an excellent orthopedic surgeon. He takes time to explain exactly what will take place during surgery (knee replacement). The outcome was very successful because of his expertise. I am so happy that I chose him to perform my operation!

June 27th, 2016
Dr. Norbash diagnosis was spot on, surgery and recovery was exactly like he explained. His immediate staff are the greatest, very well informed and very prompt with insurance and disability follow up. I feel like a 'million' bucks. Thank you!

February 3rd, 2016
Great job
He started out as a second opinion, but after talking to him, I chose him to do both knees. From start to finish He did a great Job. Nice man and a great surgeon. My knees and the scars that cover them are as good as could be

November 12th, 2015
Dr. Nourbash is by far one of the most professional, caring doctor I have come in contact with. I had by first knee replacement done at Rush by "one of the best" doctors, who lets you go home the same day. It was the worse experience I every had. The knee never improved and I had nothing but problems. Once you have the surgery, they don't care about you. I was referred to Dr. Noubash to do a redo. I had the surgery and it got better but not all the way. I had faith in Dr. Nourbash to do a full replacement on my other knee. WOW! What a difference! It is a thousand times better and feels like a new knee! The follow up and care was amazing. Although I leave in the city, he is worth the travel to the suburbs. I highly recommend Dr. Nourbash for your orthopedic needs.