Dr. Paul Nourbash Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Paul Nourbash?

Awesome!

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Dr. Nourbash is a gifted surgeon! I had a hip replaced seven weeks ago today, and I have as yet to experience even one second of pain! I am amazed. The incision was sore (it felt like a bruise) for a couple of weeks, but that was it. I am actually looking forward to Dr. Nourbash replacing my other hip on December 14. I must also mention Natalie from the office, who coordinates surgeries. She is professional, nice, and is always there to answer your questions. I would recommend Dr. Nourbash to anyone! His bedside manner and surgical techniques are unmatched!

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

Six months ago, Dr. Nourbash performed a posterior approach hip replacement on me. The results are fantastic. Recovery was uneventful, I was walking outside with a cane two weeks after surgery, and my scar is just over 4 inches long. “Prehab” was a good step for me. After surgeons do their part, you must do yours in PT. I postponed surgery for 12 years, and now I have my life back including daily exercise: walking 5 to 7 miles a day, strength training, and swimming. Dr. Nourbash’s team was great, all of my many questions were answered prior to surgery and through the final exam. Dr. Nourbash enthusiastically took time to explain the procedure and the prosthetic’s advantages. Alexian Brothers Hospital had excellent nurses and staff, plus the food was good. Dr. Porter (anesthesiologist) helped me relax prior to my first surgery. It is prudent to have a second opinion when considering this procedure, so make sure Dr. Nourbash is on your list and you will not be disappointed. Since my surgery, I have repeatedly recommended Dr. Nourbash to others and will continue to recommend him.

OUTSTANDING!

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Dr. Nourbash is an excellent surgeon. He performed my total hip replacement. I found him to be very personable and patient. He anwered all my questions thoroughly and respectfully. He utilizes the posterior approach. I had the benefit of watching video of both the posterior and anterior approaches to total hip replacement prior to my surgery. I was instantly impressed by major differences in the 2 different techniques. The posterior approach gives the surgeon an excellent look at the hip and the room to operate without doing any harm to surrounding nerves. The anterior approach is overly complicated and is clumsy and risky by comparison. It is consumed with conserving tissue to the point of risking damage due to ridiculously tight quarters. Don’t be fooled by promisses of quicker recovery with the anterior approach. Recovery time is about the same. The additional risk that the anterior technique exposes the patient to is not worth it. I did my physical therapy at Barrington Orthopedic Specialists also. What a pleasant and extremely knowledgeable staff! Megan Latelle is an outstanding PT. I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Nourbash and Barrington Orthopedic Specialists and I highly recommend them.

He's my hero!

Posted on September 21st, 2017

Dr Nourbash not only did a superior knee replacement, but also straightened my leg that had been crooked for decades! It is now a thing of beauty! I'm thrilled with his skills and care! I can now walk without pain and perfectly upright! Magical!

Posted on September 5th, 2017

After suffering with knee pain for a couple of years because I dreaded having a knee replacement, I went to see Paul Nourbash. He quickly put me at ease with his outgoing personality. He took the time to explain the condition of my knee and surgery that would help. He fully explained the post-op therapy I would need. The surgery went very well and the recovery went as he had explained it would, and I am back to work and without knee pain. I am very glad I had the surgery with Dr. Nourbash.

Posted on August 25th, 2017

Had a hip replacement. Dr. Nourbash explained procedure and what to expect. No chronic pain after surgery. I highly recommend Dr Noubash.

Highly recommended!

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

Personable, funny, and informative on all you need to know for upcoming surgeries. Answered all questions succinctly and knowledgeably. Visited in hospital as needed and kept open lines of communication with me and my family. Cannot recommend highly enough for hip surgeries, especially!

Thank You Dr Nourbash!!

Posted on June 22nd, 2017

Three years after a very success total hip replacement by Dr Nourbash, I fell on the hip and cracked my femur. This happened in Florida. The Orthopedic in Florida advised surgery but when I called Dr Nourbash for his advice he said no surgery was necessary and prescribed 6 weeks of no weight and PT after 8 weeks. I'm now at 11 weeks with no pain, no limp, NO SURGERY! Thank You Dr Nourbash!!

Posted on June 8th, 2017

Excellent care and understanding of issues. Would recommend for knee replacement surgery.

Dr. Nourbash is the absolute best!

Posted on June 6th, 2017

Dr. Nourbash did a hip replacement on my left hip. He used a zip line for my incision which healed very well and was removed without pain. Also, I woke up from the hip replacement without pain since I received meds before my procedure. Dr. Nourbash takes time to explain things and does not rush! He is excellent! I highly recommend him. My last hip replacement, things did not go well.

One Of The Best

Posted on April 19th, 2017

From the day I met Dr. Nourbash I liked him. He was friendly, answered all my questions and my wifes questions. He is a very skilled surgeon and trust him completely. I'm out of therapy now after a left hip surgery. I feel great and walk with no pain. After I got home from the hospital, I walked down the stairs with no assistance to answer the door for the home therapist. She was very surprised that I was on my feet and walking almost normal. My therapy went just as well, and I'm back to work after 3 months. I drive a truck for a living and it is rough on my body. I would recommend Dr. Nourbash without hesitation for a hip surgery.

Knee Replacement surgery

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

wonderful Dr great office visits fanstatic bed side maners