A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Nyquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Nyquist, MD, MPH is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Nyquist graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Nyquist has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Alan Nyquist MD and MPH is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Nyquist practice?
- Dr. Paul Nyquist has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Nyquist practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA.
See Baltimore Neurologists.