A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Odonnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Odonnell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Odonnell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Odonnell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Odonnell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Odonnell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul L Odonnell DO is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Odonnell practice?
- Dr. Paul Odonnell has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Odonnell practices Surgery near Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Surgeons.