A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. O'Donnell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Lawrence O'Donnell DO is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. Paul O'Donnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul O'Donnell practices Surgery near Cape May Court House, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Surgeons.