A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul O'Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul O'Moore is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul O'Moore, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Moore graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. O'Moore has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul V O'Moore MD is a male Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul V. O'Moore practice?
- Dr. Paul O'Moore has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul O'Moore practices Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA and Blue Bell, PA.
See Abington Radiologists.