The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Omoore
Dr. Paul Omoore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Abington, PA, with other offices in Warminster, PA and Blue Bell, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Omoore is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital and Abington Hospital. Dr. Omoore has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Omoore has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Paul Omoore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abington, PA.
Dr. Robert White
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Abington, PA 0 mi29
Dr. Jennifer Frabizzio
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
Abington, PA 0 mi22
Dr. Frank Domeracki
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Abington, PA 0 mi29