A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Oberstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Oberstein is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oberstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oberstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oberstein graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Oberstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Harlem Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Eliezer Oberstein MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Oberstein practice?
- Dr. Paul Oberstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Oberstein practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.