A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Oberstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Oberstein is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oberstein
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oberstein graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Oberstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Harlem Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Eliezer Oberstein MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Oberstein practice?
- Dr. Paul Oberstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Oberstein practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.