Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 22nd, 2015

His experience and skill well makes up for the lack of bedside manner. He is an excellent surgeon. He does not beat around the bush - gets to the point. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Feb 23rd, 2011

office staff are not professional at all. Very rude and inconsiderate. They need to learn how to treat patients with concern.

cares more about his bank account than his patients show details cares more about his bank account than his patients
by Lynn on Aug 30th, 2010

Had several dealings with this Dr at OMC. Horrible bedside manner. Cares more about getting paid than the health and quality of life of his patients.

Jan 7th, 2010

EXCELANT Doctor

HE SAVED MY LIFE show details HE SAVED MY LIFE
by Roberta Logan (Denny at the time) on Dec 6th, 2009

In 1998 I had a basilar tip aneurysm and was given a 10% chance of survival and less for having a normal life if I survived. Dr. O'boynick not only saved my life, but I have almost the same quality of life I had before the aneurysm. No complaints. I am fully functional and hold a full time job as a general manager. My memory was the only thing effected, of which I lost some memories of my kids childhoods and some friends. I have learned to live with this. When I went in for my 6 week checkup Dr. O'Boynick called me a "miracle". I call him "my savior". He will always be in my heart. Thank you!

Dr. Oboynick show details Dr. Oboynick