A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Oh, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Oh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Temple Community Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Y Oh MD is a male General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Y. Oh practice?
- Dr. Paul Oh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Oh practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Van Nuys Primary Care Doctors and Van Nuys Internists.