A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Okolocha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Okolocha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Okolocha graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec).
Dr. Okolocha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Okolocha MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Okolocha practice?
- Dr. Paul Okolocha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Okolocha practices Family Medicine near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: East Chicago, IN and Gary, IN.
See Munster Family Physicians.