A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Okolocha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Okolocha is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okolocha
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Okolocha Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Okolocha graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec).
Dr. Okolocha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Chike Okolocha MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Okolocha practice?
- Dr. Paul Okolocha has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Okolocha practices Family Medicine near Gary, IN.
See Gary Family Physicians.