A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Okolocha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Okolocha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okolocha
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Okolocha Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Okolocha graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec).
Dr. Okolocha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Chike Okolocha MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Okolocha practice?
- Dr. Paul Okolocha has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Okolocha practices Family Medicine near Gary, IN.
See Gary Family Physicians.