Learn more about Dr. Paul Okunieff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Okunieff is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okunieff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Okunieff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Okunieff, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Okunieff graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Okunieff has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul G Okunieff MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Okunieff practice?
- Dr. Paul Okunieff has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Okunieff practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Radiologists.