A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Okunieff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Okunieff is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Okunieff, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Okunieff graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Okunieff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Okunieff MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Okunieff practice?
- Dr. Paul Okunieff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Okunieff practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Jacksonville Radiologists and Jacksonville Radiation Oncologists.