A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Olive:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Olive is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olive
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olive Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Olive, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olive graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Olive has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Citizens Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Milton Olive MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Olive practice?
- Dr. Paul Olive has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Olive practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Orthopedic Surgeons.