Learn more about Dr. Paul Olive:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Olive is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olive
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olive Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Olive, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olive graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Olive has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Citizens Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Milton Olive MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Olive practice?
- Dr. Paul Olive has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Olive practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Orthopedic Surgeons.