A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Olive:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Olive is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olive
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olive Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Olive, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olive graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Olive has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Citizens Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Milton Olive MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Olive practice?
- Dr. Paul Olive has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Olive practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Orthopedic Surgeons.