Family Physicians

4225 Lincoln Way E
Fayetteville, PA 17222
954-735-1200
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 4th, 2014

Had it not been for doctor orange my husband would not be here today after seeing another doctor for years and feeling like he wasn't listening to us we went to doctor orange who surprise listened he sent my husband to a heart doctor right away . my husband had open heart surgery 6 weeks later wish we would have switched sooner

Dec 17th, 2011

dr orange is a great doctor you will not find another one like him

|  Don't settle for indifference  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

Dr. Orange may be a bright man, but he has little to no interest in his patients's well-being. I am an 85 year old woman. I recently fell and injured my wrist. The pain was so great, I was taken to the hospital for an x-ray to see if I had broken a bone. I had not, but the swelling and pain increased over night. At the time I was discharged, I was told Doctor Orange would review the report the next day and be in touch with me. Multiple phone calls later, I finally managed to get input from him via the receptionist/nurse(?) answering the phone. She said the x-ray revealed no broken bone and Doctor Orange would prescribe a pain medication. My injury occurred at noon on a Tuesday; Dr. Orange received the faxed report (again, after prodding from me) around noon the next day. He did not call in the prescription until almost 4:00 Wednesday. Not once did he suggest I come in so he could look at it; not once did he or anyone in his office offer suggestions for caring for my wrist, which was swelling noticeably and becoming increasingly painful; not once did he or anyone else in his office tell me the FULL story in the report, i.e. that the radiologist believed "there may be something small floating around in the injured area." Instead, I found myself at the local clinic and it was there that my wrist was wrapped with a support bandage and I was told how to care for it with regular ice packs and elevation. It was there that I also learned about the possibility of a fragment floating. It was the doctor in the clinic who explained I needed an MRI to fully assess the damage and see if the injury had dislodged a chip of something and it was the doctor at the clinic who made an appointment for me to have that MRI. I never even got a call of concern or follow-up from Orange, which is typical. The clinic doctor DID call the next day to check up on me. People, you deserve better and you should search for another doctor. And just so you understand, I have been a patient of Dr. Orange's for more than a few years now, but I am actively seeking a new doctor now. This is not the first time I have received such callous care and I will not settle for it again.

Oct 4th, 2011

Good Dr. but very poor office organization. Don't wait for a call back because you will probably die waiting. Office staff very disorganized

Aug 22nd, 2011

This is the best family doctor around. He is so caring and understanding to every patient he has. He doesn't care if they are old or young, boy or girl, he will take care of them wonderfully.

Aug 17th, 2010

We would definately recommend dr. orange as a dr. for anyone needing a new dco. he is a very caring dr. listens and doesn't rush hyou through your appt. his office staff are also very nice and pleasant to deal with. his office is very laid back, but on the ball when it comes to follow-ups.