A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Orecchia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Orecchia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Orecchia, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Orecchia graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Orecchia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Mario Orecchia FACS and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Orecchia practice?
- Dr. Paul Orecchia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Orecchia practices Vascular Surgery near Rapid City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sayre, PA.
See Rapid City Surgeons.