Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Oswiecimski
Dr. Paul Oswiecimski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palos Heights, IL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Oswiecimski is affiliated with Palos Community Hospital, Advocate Christ Medical Center and Christ Hospital. Dr. Oswiecimski has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Oswiecimski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Oswiecimski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palos Heights, IL.
Dr. Margaret Oswiecimski
Palos Heights, IL 0 mi22
Dr. Constantine Peters
Palos Heights, IL 0 mi17
Dr. Michael Heniff
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Palos Heights, IL 0.12 mi28