A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Owens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Owens, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Owens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Newton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Owens FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Owens practice?
- Dr. Paul Owens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Owens practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, PA.
See Newton Internists and Newton Cardiologists.