A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Owens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Owens, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Owens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Owens FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Owens practice?
- Dr. Paul Owens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Owens practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, PA.
See Newton Internists and Newton Cardiologists.