Learn more about Dr. Paul Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Owens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Owens, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Owens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Owens FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Owens practice?
- Dr. Paul Owens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Owens practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, PA.
See Newton Internists and Newton Cardiologists.