A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Antony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Antony is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Antony graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Antony has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Panikulam Antony MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Antony practice?
- Dr. Paul Antony has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Antony practices Internal Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists.