A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Po-Tsung Chang MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Chang practice?
- Dr. Paul Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Chang practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Nephrologists.