Dr. Paul Gilbert MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.9

July 12th, 2014
Poor at diagnosis
Wrong diagnoses X2. (Two different problems). Inadequate assessment at bedside and with other diagnositics.

February 6th, 2014
Worst experience I have ever had with a Dr. I am a nurse.
I have had major surgeries on hip and shoulder. I have been having a lot of inflammation issues and thought I would go to one Dr that could look at the entire orthopedic issues. I have never been more humiliated by a Dr. And I have worked with all kinds. This man acted arrogant and acted like he wasn't even sure that I had the surgeries that I told him about. He questioned me and said at least 3 times he had other patients. I left without him even reviewing all of my X-rays. I was hysterical that I had been treated so badly. I would not recommend this man for anything.

November 22nd, 2013
Quack!!!
Very unprofessional,rude and acted as if it was a problem for him having to see me. He did not overlook my files and almost gave me a shot that I was highly allergic too. No empathy of someone being in an accident,seemed to think they weight was my problem and nothing to do with injuries sustained from being in an accident.

January 14th, 2012
Dr. seemed anxious to be done with me. Gave information only when asked. I learned far more looking up online than from Dr.s explanations. Dr. referred me to another Dr. that didn't even treat my problem. Turns out issue was more severe than he indicated or even mentioned as a possibility to me.

September 3rd, 2010
Overall a Very Good Experience
Dr. Gilbert is a good doctor, he treated me well, diagnosed my problem, and discussed any concerns that I had. Overall a very good experience, I would recommend him to my friends and family.

November 3rd, 2009
He saw my son right away. Ortho Carolina was great. Had to to go to 3 different offices which was a pain and very time consuming because at each location they couldn't do anything until we finally saw Dr. Gilbert. (First Ballantyne, then Pineville finally had to go to see Dr. Gilbert off Randolph road.) Very Caring and gentle.