Dr. Paul Huang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

November 24th, 2010
The Best Surgeon I Found
Dr. Paul Huang (NYU) was the most patient and humble surgeon I found. He spent 3 hours in consultation with me even before I agreed to the surgery. Dr. Huang able to plan the surgery within a few weeks thanks to him freeing up his schedule given the emergency nature of my situation. After the surgery, Dr. Huang personally came to see me in the hospital. His surgical skill is excellent. Before the surgery, I was numb in my toes, fingers, abdomen, with stiffness in shoulders to the point of not being able to walk more than 10 minutes without exhausting myself. My laminectomy was on 8/10/10. Now, after 2.5 months, I have no numbness whatsoever and I am as energetic as before. Dr. Huang is a truly CARING physician. He cared about me as a person not just another patient who walked into his door. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He has the patience, humility, and surgical skill all in one doctor.I will forever be thankful to Dr. Paul Huang for changing my life.

December 20th, 2009
Very Responsible Doctor
Dr. Huang was experience and provided very accurate diagnoses. Most importantly he was accessible and returned phone calls promptly when we have questions about my father's sickness. He provided helpful advice and treatments.

February 11th, 2008
Great Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Huang for the past 6 years. He performed decompression surgery for Arnold Chiari Malformation. He extremely informed, well versed and had a clear and consise plan for surgery. I would recomened this Doctor for any type of Neurosurgery that needs to be performed. He is patient, caring, listens and most of all concerned. I can contact him via e-mail with a respose within a day. I cant say enough about what a wonderful Doctor he is. You know when the nurses say you have the best Doctor they really mean it.