A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lee, JD, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Peu-Jung Lee JD and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Lee practice?
- Dr. Paul Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lee practices Ophthalmology near Greenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Greenville Ophthalmologists.