A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Pahnee Lee MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Lee practice?
- Dr. Paul Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lee practices Diagnostic Radiology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Radiologists.