A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Phuc Pham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Pham practice?
- Dr. Paul Pham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Pham practices Family Medicine near Highland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA.
See Highland Primary Care Doctors.