A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pham
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Pham Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Phuc Pham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Pham practice?
- Dr. Paul Pham has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Pham practices Family Medicine near Highland, CA.
See Highland Family Physicians.