A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rosen is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rosen, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Blood Vessel Cancer (Hemangiosarcoma)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Male Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Mucinous Adenocarcinoma
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Second Primary Neoplasms
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Rosen MD is a male Pathologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Rosen practice?
- Dr. Paul Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Rosen practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.