Family Physicians

901 N Galloway Ave
Ste 149
Mesquite, TX 75149
972-216-4900
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  A really good doctor  |  show details
by Carla N. on Aug 8th, 2014

As a "professional patient" who's been living with the residual effects of a major stroke since 2001, I've seen many doctors, and Dr. Schorr is one of my favorites. He's prompt, pleasant, thorough, and knowledgeable, and will actually sit down, look me in the eye, answer my questions, and LISTEN to me. His staff is also courteous and efficient; I've never had to wait longer than about half an hour, and they're great about handling prescription authorizations when I need them. The office isn't really state-of-the-art, but it's clean and pleasant, with no booming music or TV in the waiting area. If you need a good doctor in the Mesquite area, I highly recommend Dr. Schorr.

|  MR.  |  show details
by Eli on Nov 21st, 2013

This is the most ignorant clinic I've ever talked to. I called to make an appointment, but I was told that Dr. Schorr did not take patients that also saw a psychiatrist because he did not prescribe that type of medications. How ignorant can you be???? I see a psychiatrist for those medications.

|  The most compasstionate Dr and Wife team and office staff I have had the blessing of knowing .  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2011

My children were taken care of by D Schorr . He has been with us through it all . H e and Mrs Schorr are gems . Thank you Elizabeth Parrill

|  a  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 1st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Schorr is great. He takes the time to fully understand his patient`s problem. There was very little wait time in his office and it was c...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Review of Dr. Schorr  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Dec 25th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I have used Dr. Schorr at different times and I find him to be excellent. Dr. Schorr is caring and takes the time to expalin what is going ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com