Learn more about Dr. Paul Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Pace, Board Certified Hand & Wrist Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pace
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Pace, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Pace has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Pace MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Pace practice?
- Dr. Paul Pace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Pace practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons and San Antonio Surgeons.