A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Pace, Board Certified Hand & Wrist Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Pace, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Pace has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Pace MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Pace practice?
- Dr. Paul Pace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Pace practices Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.