Dr. Paul Packman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 16th, 2015
He is forgetful and does not follow through on his word.

September 23rd, 2012
I was a long-time patient of his and was very satisfied untill this past year when I noticed significant changes in his personality.Sometimes he could be very rude and seemed more occupied with making money? I realized unfornuately when I needed him the most he refused to return my call ,later I reached him when he barked on the phone very loud....WHO IS THIS!!!!!!! etc.I was lied to later and one week later I had a heart attack at home alone while getting ready to go to work.I was never a pest,I was always kind and treated him with respect,paid cash for every visit since he would not participate in my health plan,always prompt about appointments etc.I'LL never go back again and would advise others the same unless you happen to enjoy being treated RUDE & become nothing more than his CASH COW.$165.00 FOR 15 MINS.....GO FIGURE.GREED,AGE and a sarcastic attitude toward certain patients prompted me after much encouragement to stop seeing him. It's sad when you place your trust in someone just to find out it was all a smoke screen and you suddenly wake-up & realize it was all about the MONEY.

February 5th, 2012
Wish he was still my doctor.....
Dr. Packman used to be my doctor, but unfortunately I got mad at him when I didn't get my way and quit seeing him. Big mistake on my part. He was the ony doctor, and I've had many, that actually had a clue about things and seemed like he cared. I have a sucky dr. now. If you see Dr. Packman, you are lucky. Don't go looking for someone else.

April 4th, 2011
As good as it gets
I've been a patient of Dr. Packman since 1997. There are times when you may have to wait, but I believe to be because he goes to great lengths to not rush you out the door. Therefore, when I have to wait, I know that he's not rushing a patient before you. I think this policy, his immense knowledge and commitment to not settle for anything less than making you able to be your best you can possibly be causes the highest possible ratings of any medical professional.

August 17th, 2010
Results with compassion
Dr P is the "real deal". Very knowledgeable yet able to convey that in an applicable manner. I came to him from another Dr who moved away and from the first visit realized this Dr REALLY knows what he is doing. Visits are at appropriate intervals and I come away from each visit feeling my issue has been carefully re-evaluated and individually considered, not just going thru the motions as my previous dr (who came highly recommended) seemed to do. All the above is just opinion and observation of course, but results speak for themselves. Thank God for Dr P.

September 20th, 2009
Top Notch would highy recommend!!!
After seeing several doctors, I was referred to Dr. Packman. I have now been seeing him for over 10 years,and he has been absolutely wonderful. I know he is one of the best in St. Louis after much research. He truly cares about every patient and is extremely confidential.