A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Palefski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Palefski, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Palefski graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Palefski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
- Dedham Medical Assoc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Elihu Palefski MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Palefski practice?
- Dr. Paul Palefski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Palefski practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dedham, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Radiologists.