A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Palmberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Palmberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmberg
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Palmberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Palmberg, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmberg graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Palmberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul F Palmberg MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Palmberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Palmberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Palmberg practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL and Plantation, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.