A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Palmberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Palmberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmberg
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Palmberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Palmberg, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmberg graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Palmberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul F Palmberg MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Palmberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Palmberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Palmberg practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.