A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Pannozzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Pannozzo, Physiatrist, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Pannozzo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pannozzo graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pannozzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Anthony Pannozzo MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Pannozzo practice?
- Dr. Paul Pannozzo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Pannozzo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Peoria Physiatrists and Peoria Pain Management Doctors.