More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Panzica
Dr. Paul Panzica, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mokena, IL, with another office in New Lenox, IL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Panzica is affiliated with St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights, St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights and Franciscan St. James Health Chicago Heights. Dr. Panzica has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Panzica has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Panzica is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mokena, IL.
Dr. Ravi George
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Mokena, IL 0.09 mi21
Dr. Mirza Raheem
Frankfort, IL 0.64 mi48
Dr. Mely Tan Tan
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Frankfort, IL 0.64 mi