A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Paonessa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Paonessa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Paonessa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paonessa graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Paonessa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Paonessa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Paonessa practice?
- Dr. Paul Paonessa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Paonessa practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Bruce Twp, MI.