A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Paonessa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Paonessa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paonessa
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paonessa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Paonessa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paonessa graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Paonessa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Paonessa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Paonessa practice?
- Dr. Paul Paonessa has 1 office location.
- Dr. Paul Paonessa practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.