Learn more about Dr. Paul Paonessa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Paonessa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Paonessa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paonessa graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Paonessa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paonessa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Paonessa practice?
Dr. Paul Paonessa practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Chesterfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Bruce Twp, MI.