A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Papierski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Papierski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Papierski
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Papierski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Papierski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Papierski graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Papierski has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Papierski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Paul Papierski practice?
- Dr. Paul Papierski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Papierski practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Oakbrook Terrace, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.