Dr. Paul Papillion MD Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2017
Breast augmentation and tummy tuck
I had two procedures done with Dr. Papillion (breast augmentation and tummy tuck) and I am so completely thrilled with my results. When I met with him he wasn’t rushed, he took his time, addressed my concerns, shared his opinions and answered any questions that I had. I could tell right away that my experience with him was wonderful. The staff is amazing, from the surgical coordinator to the super friendly receptionist and of course the nurses who took care of me in every step of the way. They all are very professional, courteous and make you feel relaxed. If I had any regret, it would be that I waited as long as I did to make the decision. Dr. Papillion is by far the most amazing surgeon I have ever met. He is gifted not only making a person look beautiful, but feel confident again. I can’t thank Dr. Papillion and his team enough for such an amazing experience with results that I dreamed of. I am so glad that I put my trust in you! Thank you!

May 30th, 2017
36yo Mom of 3. Breast Augmentation.
De. Papillion was amazing! Answered so many questions and walked me through everything. I had no surprises except that things turned out even better than I expected. My only regret is that I didn't have this surgery earlier.

March 30th, 2017
Incredible Staff and Amazing Results
Dr. Papillion and the entire Cool Springs Plastic Surgery team are incredible to work with. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Before meeting with Dr. Papillion I had some fears/anxiety about the process but he made the entire process so smooth and stress free. Going under the knife IS a big deal and I'm thankful for a team who never made me feel pressured. Closer to my surgery date I began re-thinking my CC size and his team was happy to let me re-try on CC cups again, ensuring my satisfaction. Surgery went great and the results are even better than I imagined!

March 28th, 2017
Simply the Best
Dr. Papillon is an incrediblty talented surgeon and his office is run by an excellent staff. After the consult, I knew this was the surgeon for my tummy tuck and he did not disappoint. My overall experience and results have exceeded expectations (to be honest, the bar was set pretty high). I never have to wait for appointments and all involved actually care about the patient, making themselves available for any questions pre- and post-op.

March 10th, 2017
Couldn't Have Asked for a Better Experience
I am so grateful for Dr. Papillion and his kind staff. 2 years of nursing/pumping and significant weight loss took a big toll on my breasts. They were much lower than should have been for a woman in her early 30's. For years it greatly affected my self-esteem which in turn was also affecting my marriage. I went in for a consultation and immediately felt comfortable with Dr. P. He never pressured me and was absolutely respectful, professional, and realistic in regards to the entire procedure. I got a breast lift with augmentation and I am so happy with the results and the aftercare his office has provided me. I have called with many questions and they are always so willing to help. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. P and his team. If I need any other procedures, I will continue to work only with him.

February 7th, 2017
Breast Reduction and Breast Lift Combined
I contemplated having surgery and saw Dr. Papillion. I shared my concerns and what I wished for in terms of size of my breasts. He spent a lot of time with me during the consultation, answered all of my questions, and made me feel comfortable throughout the procedure. I am so happy with the result. I have been able to wear clothes that fit well and feel so confident. I wish I had done this sooner.

January 30th, 2017
Breast Augmentation
I am almost 6 months post op of a breast augmentation. I am so pleased with the results and very thankful for Dr. Papillion's expertise. I followed all of his suggestions on placement, size, silcon, etc. I was really not sure what cup size to choose. I couldn't be more happy with how they turned out. I had little to no pain.. I returned to work on Monday after having the surgery the previous Wednesday.

January 14th, 2017
Phenomenal experience and results!!

November 15th, 2016
I've always been insecure about the shape and size of my breasts but when I spoke with Dr. Papillion about it I felt totally reassured that we could get to where I am happy. The surgery was a breeze and down time was super short. I was out about ten days from work but after that I went back with ease. I even didn't need pain meds after only a few days. Anytime I needed to ask a question their office was more than willing to help and always got back to me quickly. I am very happy with everything that we've done. Dr. Papillion was very professional and personal the whole process. He always seemed happy and made the experience even better than I could have imagined.

September 19th, 2016
Happy with my surgery
Dr. Papilloon did my surgery and I am very happy with the outcome. I never had any pain or discomfort. Dr.Papilloon and his staff are very profressional and took time with me and answered any questions I had. . I would recommend Dr. Papilloon to all my friends.

August 28th, 2016
Blepharoplasty and Chin Liposuction
Great results from both procedures . I would highly recommend Dr Papillion and his staff at Coolsprings.

July 4th, 2016
Breast augmentation
Dr. Papillon and his staff were friendly, competent, and professional. I highly recommend his services.