Dr. Paul Papillion MD Patient Reviews

4.9

February 7th, 2017
Breast Reduction and Breast Lift Combined
I contemplated having surgery and saw Dr. Papillion. I shared my concerns and what I wished for in terms of size of my breasts. He spent a lot of time with me during the consultation, answered all of my questions, and made me feel comfortable throughout the procedure. I am so happy with the result. I have been able to wear clothes that fit well and feel so confident. I wish I had done this sooner.

January 30th, 2017
Breast Augmentation
I am almost 6 months post op of a breast augmentation. I am so pleased with the results and very thankful for Dr. Papillion's expertise. I followed all of his suggestions on placement, size, silcon, etc. I was really not sure what cup size to choose. I couldn't be more happy with how they turned out. I had little to no pain.. I returned to work on Monday after having the surgery the previous Wednesday.

November 14th, 2016
I've always been insecure about the shape and size of my breasts but when I spoke with Dr. Papillion about it I felt totally reassured that we could get to where I am happy. The surgery was a breeze and down time was super short. I was out about ten days from work but after that I went back with ease. I even didn't need pain meds after only a few days. Anytime I needed to ask a question their office was more than willing to help and always got back to me quickly. I am very happy with everything that we've done. Dr. Papillion was very professional and personal the whole process. He always seemed happy and made the experience even better than I could have imagined.

September 19th, 2016
Happy with my surgery
Dr. Papilloon did my surgery and I am very happy with the outcome. I never had any pain or discomfort. Dr.Papilloon and his staff are very profressional and took time with me and answered any questions I had. . I would recommend Dr. Papilloon to all my friends.

August 27th, 2016
Blepharoplasty and Chin Liposuction
Great results from both procedures . I would highly recommend Dr Papillion and his staff at Coolsprings.

July 3rd, 2016
Breast augmentation
Dr. Papillon and his staff were friendly, competent, and professional. I highly recommend his services.

June 15th, 2016
My Experience Was Outstanding
Dr. Papillion is an outstanding professional, very kind to me and knowledgeable. His office ran efficiently--I never waited more than 10 minutes--and I was always treated with friendliness and courtesy. I am happy with the results of both a fat graf and laser resurfacing he did for me. My skin looks 20 years younger! He gave me good advice about treatment and follow-up.

June 12th, 2016
59 yr. old professional woman
Dr. Papillon and his staff were great. I am extremely happy with the results of my neck lift and blepharoplasty. Now when I look in the mirror, I no longer see an old, tired woman, I see me!

June 8th, 2016
Happy, Happy and Happy
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Papillion! He was very patient with me and answered any question I had. Very professional, but also very personable. I am so happy with my results.

May 26th, 2016
Breast Augmentation Revision
Loved the customer service and from initial consult to the surgery and post surgery the patient care exceeded my expectations . Dr. Papillon did an amazing job and what made it an easy decision from the beginning was the confidence he had in his ability to help me and my situation.

May 17th, 2016
Mr
I had Dr. Papillion preform a procedure to remove excess skin around my neck. I could not have been happier with the outcome. Dr. Papillion is very skilled, a perfectionist and patient. I highly recommend Dr. Paul Papillion!!

May 16th, 2016
breast aug & lift
3 months post op from a breast lift and augmentation & I couldn't be happier. Dr. Papillion did exactly what I wanted and more! Ease of surgery and post op care were exceptional! Incisions and sutures were minimal and healed very well with minimal scarring! Thank you for a great experience!