- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Pardon
Dr. Paul Pardon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spring Lake, NJ. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pardon is affiliated with Medical Center, Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center and Jersey Shore University. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Pardon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Pardon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring Lake, NJ.
Dr. Donald Micallef
Spring Lake, NJ 0 mi26
Dr. Ileana Antoniadis
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Spring Lake, NJ 0.71 mi34
Dr. Michael Aquino
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Spring Lake, NJ 0.91 mi26