A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Pare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Pare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pare
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pare Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Pare, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pare graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pare has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Donald Pare MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Pare practice?
- Dr. Paul Pare has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Pare practices Ophthalmology near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Ophthalmologists.