Learn more about Dr. Paul Pare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Pare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pare
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Pare Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Pare, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pare graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pare has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Donald Pare MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Pare practice?
- Dr. Paul Pare has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Pare practices Ophthalmology near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Ophthalmologists.