Learn more about Dr. Paul Pare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Pare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pare
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pare Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Pare, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pare graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pare has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Donald Pare MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Pare practice?
- Dr. Paul Pare has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Pare practices Ophthalmology near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Ophthalmologists.