A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Paris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Paris, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Paris graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Paris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Marc Paris MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Paris practice?
- Dr. Paul Paris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Paris practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Emergency Physicians.