A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Parks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Parks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Franklin Parks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Parks practice?
- Dr. Paul Parks has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Parks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.