A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Parks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parks
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Parks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Franklin Parks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Parks practice?
- Dr. Paul Parks has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Parks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.