Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Dec 10th, 2015

I met with Dr. Park's for a surgical consultation and was shocked by how much time he spent with me. He gave me a full exam, reviewed my MRI's with me - showing me exactly what was wrong - and discussed with me all of my options. I've never had a doctor take so much time with me! He is definitely an old school doc.

Sep 13th, 2015

Very kind and informative. Takes the time to listen to every complaint which I'm sure he must be Sorry to hear it everyday. However he does not show that side and listens intently and explains thoroughly even what you might think is the silliest question he takes seriously and has a very wonderful bedside manner. I've talked to other patients who absolutely love him and had had great surgical success with him

Robert Brennan - Spinal Surgery show details Robert Brennan - Spinal Surgery
Jan 28th, 2012

I cannot think of one negative thing to say about Dr Parks! Dr Parks is one of the best surgeons I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and helping me regain my quality of life! I only wish I had found him years earlier when my medical problems started. If anyone ever needs a spinal dr; I definately recommend Dr Parks!

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse