A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Pattengale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Pattengale, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Mono (Infectious Mononucleosis)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Thymus Cancer
- Tumor Virus Infections
- Viral Cell Transformation
Education & Awards
Dr. Pattengale graduated from New York University.
Dr. Pattengale has 2 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul King Pattengale MD is a male Pathologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Pattengale practice?
- Dr. Paul Pattengale has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Pattengale practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pathologists.