Obstetricians & Gynecologists

1989 Miamisburg Centerville Rd
Ste 204
Dayton, OH 45459
937-528-6890
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 21st, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Pawlosky's since 1993. He helped me through 3 miscarriages and 2 births. He is caring and knowledgeable. I would absolutely recommend him. When my daughters are old enough I will advise them to go to him.

|  Best OB/GYN I've ever had !  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2013

. We have moved around alot, and I think he is by far the best OB GYN doctor I've been to. Now that I'm in menopause, he truly listens and cares. When there's a decision to be made about which route to go , he always tells me the pros and cons of each choice. Rather than dictating to me what I'm going to have done, he listens to my concerns. If it's a decision that could go either way , he lets me have a say. I really appreciate that. I've been to too many doctors that offer very few choices. His bedside manner is the best !

|  WONDERFUL DR.  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2013

LOVE DR. PAWLOSKY!!! HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!! HIS WAS VERY APPROACHABLE AND INFORMATIVE!!!!! KNOWING HE HAS OVER 22 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE MADE ME VERY COMFORTABLE WITH HIM FROM THE START!!!!! HE WAS VERY PERSONABLE, COMPASSIONATE AND CARING BEFORE AND AFTER DELIVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE OFFICE STAFF IS FREINDLY, ATTENTIVE AND HELPFUL. MY APPOINMTNETS HAVE BEEN FAIRLY PROMPT AND THE STAFF WAS VERY INFORMATIVE IF THEY WERE BEHIND FOR ANY REASON. I APPRECIATE ALL HE HAS DONE FOR ME AND MY CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TELL ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY HOW WONDERFUL MY EXPERIENCE WITH HIM HAS BEEN AND THAT THEY ALL NEED TO GO SE HIM!!!! I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR. PAWLOSKY AND HIS OFFICE HAVE BEEN GREAT!!!! I WILL DEFIANTLY BE SEEING HIM FOR ALL MY FUTURE CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|   |  show details
by on Jun 7th, 2013

Dr. Pawlosky is the best. He was very thorough and kind and considerate. His Staff was great. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Personable Service  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2013

Dr. Pawlosky is a wonderful Dr. who takes time with his patients. He is very caring and personable. His office provides prompt appointments and a friendly staff. I recommend him to everyone.

|  Compassionate Dr!  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2011

My path to getting pregnant was not an easy one nor was my pregnancy or delivery. Dr. P is amazing! He was great when my baby arrived early and truly cares about his patients. He was recommended to me by a friend & I recommend him to everyone. He was so great a friend that came to visit me while in the hospital fell in love with his caring nature and how great of a doctor he is that she will be switching to him for her next baby.

|  An Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2011

Dr. P is amazing. I appreciate his expertise and his caring bedside manner. He truly cares about his patients and it shows!

|  excellent dr!  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

Dr.Pawlosky is excellent, delivered all of my children, however, his office policy on billing and collections is not very patient friendly. I was turned to collections after delivery of my child even though I was making regular payments every 2 weeks!

Dec 1st, 2010

Adore Dr. Pawlosky! His kindness, caring, and compassion are beyond compare! Delivered all 3 of my children.

Jul 12th, 2010

Had my third baby under Dr. Pawlosky's care. After the baby he also performed my tubal ligation. Excellent doctor, great staff! I would recommend anyone!