Dr. Paul Pawlosky DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Dayton, OH

March 2nd, 2016
Fantastic doctor!
Dr. Pawlokski cares for me through my pregnancy and delivered my son. He is an excellent doctor and a kind, compassionate person. Highly recommend!

April 28th, 2015
Nurse Practioner
I have previously worked for and seen another OB/GYN physician in the area and what a night and day difference in how physicians practice. My experience with Dr. Pawlosky was professional and refreshing to have someone who really cares about his patients. I have trust in his medical diagnosis. Would highly recommend this practice.

October 21st, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Pawlosky's since 1993. He helped me through 3 miscarriages and 2 births. He is caring and knowledgeable. I would absolutely recommend him. When my daughters are old enough I will advise them to go to him.

October 8th, 2013
Best OB/GYN I've ever had !
. We have moved around alot, and I think he is by far the best OB GYN doctor I've been to. Now that I'm in menopause, he truly listens and cares. When there's a decision to be made about which route to go , he always tells me the pros and cons of each choice. Rather than dictating to me what I'm going to have done, he listens to my concerns. If it's a decision that could go either way , he lets me have a say. I really appreciate that. I've been to too many doctors that offer very few choices. His bedside manner is the best !

July 1st, 2013
WONDERFUL DR.
LOVE DR. PAWLOSKY!!! HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!! HIS WAS VERY APPROACHABLE AND INFORMATIVE!!!!! KNOWING HE HAS OVER 22 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE MADE ME VERY COMFORTABLE WITH HIM FROM THE START!!!!! HE WAS VERY PERSONABLE, COMPASSIONATE AND CARING BEFORE AND AFTER DELIVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE OFFICE STAFF IS FREINDLY, ATTENTIVE AND HELPFUL. MY APPOINMTNETS HAVE BEEN FAIRLY PROMPT AND THE STAFF WAS VERY INFORMATIVE IF THEY WERE BEHIND FOR ANY REASON. I APPRECIATE ALL HE HAS DONE FOR ME AND MY CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TELL ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY HOW WONDERFUL MY EXPERIENCE WITH HIM HAS BEEN AND THAT THEY ALL NEED TO GO SE HIM!!!! I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR. PAWLOSKY AND HIS OFFICE HAVE BEEN GREAT!!!! I WILL DEFIANTLY BE SEEING HIM FOR ALL MY FUTURE CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 7th, 2013
Dr. Pawlosky is the best. He was very thorough and kind and considerate. His Staff was great. I would recommend him to anyone.

June 5th, 2013
Personable Service
Dr. Pawlosky is a wonderful Dr. who takes time with his patients. He is very caring and personable. His office provides prompt appointments and a friendly staff. I recommend him to everyone.

July 6th, 2011
Compassionate Dr!
My path to getting pregnant was not an easy one nor was my pregnancy or delivery. Dr. P is amazing! He was great when my baby arrived early and truly cares about his patients. He was recommended to me by a friend & I recommend him to everyone. He was so great a friend that came to visit me while in the hospital fell in love with his caring nature and how great of a doctor he is that she will be switching to him for her next baby.

June 14th, 2011
An Excellent Doctor!
Dr. P is amazing. I appreciate his expertise and his caring bedside manner. He truly cares about his patients and it shows!

May 4th, 2011
excellent dr!
Dr.Pawlosky is excellent, delivered all of my children, however, his office policy on billing and collections is not very patient friendly. I was turned to collections after delivery of my child even though I was making regular payments every 2 weeks!

December 1st, 2010
Adore Dr. Pawlosky! His kindness, caring, and compassion are beyond compare! Delivered all 3 of my children.

July 12th, 2010
Had my third baby under Dr. Pawlosky's care. After the baby he also performed my tubal ligation. Excellent doctor, great staff! I would recommend anyone!