Paul Pellicci Is this you?

Have you seen Paul Pellicci?

October 13th, 2017

A pure miracle. Dr Pellicci turned from from an invalid to a champion walker of Pit Bulls. Thank you! Thank you! Margo G Walker

July 25th, 2016

Dr. Pellicci has now replaced both of my hips. I am currently less than 2 weeks post op and logging 2.5 miles a day on my fit-bit. He clearly takes pride in his work and he should. Both times After a week, I was in better shape than I was before the surgery. His PA Tess is superb and is always available for even the most trivial question by phone or email. Run, walk, hobble to Dr Pellicci if you need to get your hip replaced. And dont wait until you are incapacitated. Post op is just not that bad.

June 25th, 2016

Great surgeon

Dr Pellicci has a natural gift for orthopedic implant and reconstructive surgery. He operated on my right hip in 2011 and I am very grateful for his knowledge and skill.

October 14th, 2015

Grateful for Dr. Pellucid and HSS

Simply put Dr. Pellucid is the best hip surgeon in this Country, and HSS is the best Ortopedic hospital in this Country. Dr. Pellicci is extremely skilled, knowledgeable, confident, and compassionate. Dr. Pelicci performed a complete left hip replacement on me in 2010. I'm still going strong, and pain free. Everything he told me about my surgery and recovery prove to be true. I am truly grateful for all Dr. Pellicci has done for me.

May 15th, 2014

Feel great!

I've had both hips done with Dr Pellici- first on in my forties ,18yrs ago, and second one last year and I feel fantastic! He is the ONLY ONE who I would trust with hip replacement and can't say enough good things about him and Hospital for Special Surgery- they are the best!

August 8th, 2010

Hips x 4

Dr. Pellicci corrected congenital defects in both of my hips when I was in my mid-30s in the late 1980s. Although at the time it was plainly obvious the left hip would need to be replaced, he recommended I not do so yet, as he knew there were improvements to the procedure coming, and that doing the other procedure would hold for awhile. He was absolutely right. Ultimately, he replaced both of my hips - many years later, first the left, then the right 10 years later. In both instances, I was back at work within 4 weeks of easch surgery, and have had no problems since then.

October 12th, 2009

Paul M. Pellicci

Paul Pellicci has just copleted a straightening of my right leg, together with a total knee replacement. Paul does not take Medicare, and therefore I had to pay for the surgery myself. I DID, and have no regrets. Paul is the only doctor I would trust with my leg. In 1992 he refused to replace my left hip, saying I was "not ready", and could go elsewhere if I wished. Having never heard a doctor turn down doing a surgery, I was greatly impressed. Also, he was right. He replaced my left hip in 1994, and have not had a problem since.

September 24th, 2017