Dr. R Penningroth Is this you?

April 13th, 2015

Dr. Penningrath is great. Cedar Centre very very unprofessional. Sad but true.

June 2nd, 2012

Dr Penningroth is the best psychiatrist that I have ever had. He is caring and always takes the time to listen. He is very good with medications, always takes the time to check out whether they will interact with others that I am on.He is very encouraging. He has helped me so much.Since seeing Dr. P I have not been hospitalized. I was hospitalized many times before. Great Dr, Great Man, You dont find Drs like Dr. P anymore! Thanks for being my DR.

February 6th, 2011

Outstanding psychiatrist!

Dr. Penningroth is the best psychiatrist that I have had. He is caring and loves to listen to his patients. He has helped me to stay out of the hospital for the longest time that I have been able to stay out.He has an excellent ability to prescribe medicine-always checks to see if it will be okay with the other ones that I am on.All in all, he is the BEST in his field. I am very fortunate to have him as my doctor.

April 18th, 2010

Best Psyciatrist that i have ever had. he listens, takes his time with me, and is very caring. Since seeing Dr. P, i havent had to be hospitalized. He knows the correct medicines to prescribe. He is the most caring psyciatrist that i have ever had and that makes me want to stay well.i havent been suicidal either.

June 8th, 2015