A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Perito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Perito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Perito, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
- Enlarged Prostate BPH
- General Urology
- Penile Implantation
- Transurethral Prostactectomy TURP
Education & Awards
Dr. Perito graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perito has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edward Perito MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Perito practice?
- Dr. Paul Perito has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Perito practices Urology and Surgery near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Urologists and Coral Gables Surgeons.