A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Pettit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Pettit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Pettit, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettit graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Pettit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Mayo Clinic hospital
- Mayo Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Michael Pettit MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Pettit practice?
- Dr. Paul Pettit has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Pettit practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.