Learn more about Dr. Paul Pettit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Pettit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Pettit, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettit graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Pettit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Mayo Clinic hospital
- Mayo Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pettit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Pettit practice?
Dr. Paul Pettit practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.