A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Pham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Anh Viet Pham MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Pham practice?
- Dr. Paul Pham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Pham practices Anesthesiology near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Anesthesiologists.