A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Pham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Pham practice?
Dr. Paul Pham practices Anesthesiology near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Anesthesiologists.