A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Pierce is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Pierce, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Pierce has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Geoffrey Pierce MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Pierce practice?
- Dr. Paul Pierce has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Pierce practices Psychiatry near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Psychiatrists.