A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Pierre-Antoine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pierre-Antoine
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pierre-Antoine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierre-Antoine graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Pierre-Antoine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Pierre-Antoine MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Pierre-Antoine practice?
- Dr. Paul Pierre-Antoine has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Pierre-Antoine practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.