A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Pierre-Antoine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierre-Antoine graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Pierre-Antoine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Pierre-Antoine MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Pierre-Antoine practice?
- Dr. Paul Pierre-Antoine has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Pierre-Antoine practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.